PORTLAND CEMENT CEM I 42.5 R
Maize Gluten also known as corn gluten meal (CGM) is a By-Product of maize (corn) processing. Gluten is prepared by centrifugation, filtering and drying of the slurry received from the primary and secondary stages of corn refining. It has a high protein, high nutrient density, high energy ingredient consisting of insoluble protein in combination with minimal quantity of starch and fiber fractions Maize Gluten meal is a non-volatile powder, and in its granular form tends to remain near where it was applied. Maize Gluten meal is a byproduct of Maize (Corn) processing used as an animal feed.
- It has high protein content because of which it is used most commonly as cattle, poultry and fish feed.
- Maize Gluten meal is a non-volatile powder, and in its granular form tends to remain near where it was applied.
- Maize gluten has more TDN (Total Digestible Nutrients) than corn.
- It is toxin free product.
- This is used as a source of protein, energy and pigments for cattle, poultry and fish.
MAIZE GLUTEN Specifications
|Moisture||Less than 10%|
|Fiber||Less than 2%|