PORTLAND CEMENT CEM I 42.5 R
DAP is the most widely used phosphate fertilizer among growers today. It is manufactured by reacting phosphoric acid and ammonia and contains two ammonia molecules. In alkaline soil conditions, one of the ammonia molecules in DAP will revert
DIAMMONIUM PHOSPHATE (DAP)
- Moisture content by weight: maximum 1.5%
- Total nitrogen content by weight (on dry basis): minimum 18%
- Neutral ammonium citrate soluble phosphate (as P2O5) content by weight: minimum 46%
- Water soluble phosphate (as P2O5) content by weight: minimum 41%
- Particle size: Not less than 90% of the material shall pass through 4 mm IS sieve and be retained on 1 mm IS sieve. Not more than 5% shall be below 1 mm size
- Packing: Packed in 50 kg (dry) capacity woven polypropylene bags with polyethylene inner lining. 4% empty bags to be supplied at no extra cos.
- Each bag to guarantee minimum product weight (net) as specified on the bag
- Marking: FAO logo, product name, active ingredient(s), net and gross weight, Project No., P.O. No. and final destination
It is transported packaged or in bulk. Diammonium phosphate in packages of vent cassette bags of polythene and prolypropylene, in bags of 50 kg, 500 kg and 1000 kg.
Status: In Stock